24*7 Library an ever learning platform is a gift of shri gavisiddeshwar vidya vardhak trust for the needy aspirants of kalyana karnatak region for competitive exams to make their dreams true.
Even though kalyana Karnataka is given a special provision under the article 371J of our constitution to address the imbalances of this region but in practicality it is far away from the expectation of the upliftments in many aspects like public employment,education, literacy rate etc. thus many opportunities are awaited for the youngsters who are unable to meet the expected level of success especially in obtaining upper strata of government jobs
In this view by understanding the problems of young aspirants, with the intention of providing a learning platform it is intended to start this library. It would safe guard the aspirants in travelling to other parts of the state for learning resources. This library would provide 24*7 reading room and equip with digital library, learning resources like news paper, magazines, reference sources, internet browsing unit and various competitive exam books with borrowing facilities to quench the thirst of reading and help the poor and strengthen the dreams of this region’s aspirants.
“Empowering the employability”
“To enable the aspirants to acquire the competitive global needs, to become self reliant to support the growth of region”
Objectives: To achieve our vision and mission we have set forth the following objective
- To support the learning process through conventional / non conventional mode to support their career.
- To respond effectively and timely where ever possible, to the knowledge/ information needs of the user/ aspirant.
- To act as a repository for all the knowledge created within the library for Future Development.
- To develop a latest collection of books, reports and other non-book material relating to competitive knowledge.
- To compose the traditional and nontraditional information sources in a deliberate way, so as to give an effective and prompt support to the users.
- To support and strengthen the rural and backward region for the employability.
- To support aspirants to get success in public services and other competitive exams.
- An atmosphere of spirited learning
Rules and Regulations
- The library is primarily meant for the use of all. Library membership is provided on application by filling up the membership form available at the counter.
- Only registered members are allowed to use the Library reading hall.
- The borrowing of books from the library is restricted only registered members. They must be present in-person and to produce valid ID card at the time of circulation of
- All members should return the books borrowed from the library before they proceed on a long period of leave and obtain a ‘ No Dues ‘ Certificate from the library. The Librarian reserves the right to allow more books to a member on special request depending on the need and urgency.
- Reader should produce their ID cards at the entrance of the Library.
- Borrower’s tickets/Library membership ID cards issued by the library are non-transferable.
- Books are normally issued for a fortnight (15 days).
- Reference books and periodicals are not issued out.
- Borrowers must satisfy themselves with the physical condition of books before borrowing.
- Readers are advised not to leave their precious and valuable items
- Readers should not write in, mark or otherwise disfigure/damage books, furniture, etc.
- Necessary action will be taken by the librarian against the users who are found to be misusing the service facilities, book collection etc. if necessary membership will be cancelled.
- The Librarian may recall any book at any time if required.
- Silence should be maintained in the library.
- In case of Loss of borrowed books have to be procured with the three times of book cost as fine or replacing by the same book.
- Books should be handled with great care, and mutilation of books in any manner.
Procedure for membership
- user has to fill the registration form
- user has to produce address proof id (aadhar id must) and photo at the time of registration with valid mobile number.
- Membership is also available to the outside members and organizations like other Colleges, Institutes and individuals. User has to get the reference letter or bona-fide certificate by the Principal, administrator or any person who is nominated by the management. Each member is issued with a membership card .
LIBRARY RESOURCES AND THEIR CIRCULATION
- For each students providing Two books and one Magazines for the duration of fifteen days (for the each time user should submit their original ID proof ).
The book borrowing facility from 8 am to 5 pm.
Mission: Building the Holistic Development
Vision: Preparing Enlightened Citizens
- Creating Opportunities and Future
- Collaborative and Participative learning
- Building Global Competencies
Total Strength: 1371
Name of the student
1st Rank with 2 Gold Medals